Released 20th February 2012
- Added "Battle Royale" Event content...
- Switched TrendyNet encryption API to use custom libraries, not Win32 cryptography. Should resolve the few remaining cases of people unable to connect to TrendyNet due to crypto failure.
- Added support for Mac crossplatform-play
- Reduced Spider Web toss range by 33% (confirming there was no change to spider webs to make them tougher, but this should make them better to deal with in any case)
- Made "Default" color template for costumes re-select that costume's default colors
- Fixed misc Apprentice Projectile variants to not be weaker than Apprentice's standard projectile
- Player Shops no longer allow selling items > 150 million if it will exceed the 2 billion mana bank limit
- Buffed NM DPS pets by 10%
- CTF PvP maps now also available in "Open" mode