|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Accessories are a new gameplay mechanic that was added with PC Patch 7.30. Accessory-type items are rare drops that boost your stats. They allow players to further visually customize their heroes to a small extent. There are currently no official plans to bring accessories to the console version.
- There are 4 accessory item slots: Masks, Bracers, Brooches and Shields.
- Masks, Bracers, Brooches and Hats are usable by every hero class.
- Shield accessories can only be equipped by the Squire and Countess.
- The cost of upgrading accessories exponentially increases much faster than any other type of item.
- Once the cost of upgrading exceeds the current mana cap(2billion) all remaining upgrades are free.
- Marked on the player map with a small white mask icon.
- Every accessory can spawn on every map or challenge, regardless of rarity or game mode.
- Rare accessories are likely to spawn only on the hardest difficulties (i.e. Nightmare).
- The item limit does not apply to accessories.
- Randomly drop from monsters.
- Found in chests for normal, survival, and challenge maps.
- The only way to get Hats are by completing certain maps or challenge.
All 68 accessory-type items are listed below. There are currently 23 rare accessories.
17 bracer accessory items currently exist in-game.
Dragon's Head Bracers
15 brooch accessory items currently exist in-game.
18 mask accessory items currently exist in-game.
Metal Horned Mask
Wolf Head Mask
16 shield accessory items currently exist in-game.
2 hat accessory items currently exist in-game.
Defender's Party Hat