|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The unique weapon awarded is not dependent on hero class and is entirely random. The quality of these items depends on the difficulty although Insane difficulty can award the much sought after Ultimate tier item. This includes the Obsidian weapon you receive, but stats, number of upgrade levels and the overall quality of the item will not go as high as rewards obtained from playing on Nightmare difficulty.
- Upon reaching wave 25 in Survival the player is awarded with a Monkey pet.
- Upon beating wave 35 in Survival the player is awarded with a Kobold on Treadmill
- And Turtle on Treadmill upon completing the puzzle.
- Turtles can be found on the map (4 in total) and behave like the Snail NPCs in Aquanos
- There is no Huntress weapon in the Obsidian Weapon Set
- Akatiti Jungle is a map created by Cr4zy and won 1st place award in second Dungeon Defenders Map Contest
|Number of Crystals||Number of Waves||Defense Units||Starting Mana|
|Hazards||Mana Per Round|
| Falling off map
Falling into water
|? Random Items + Random Obsidian Weapon + Random Accessory||? Random Items + Random Obsidian Weapon + Random Accessory||? Random Items + Random Obsidian Weapon + Random Accessory||6 Random Items + Random Obsidian Weapon + Random Accessory||? Random Items + Random Obsidian Weapon + Random Accessory|
|The Deeper Well||Foundries and Forges||Magus Quarters||Alchemical Laboratory||Servants Quarters|
|Castle Armory||Hall of Court||The Throne Room||Royal Gardens||The Ramparts|
|Endless Spires||The Summit||Glitterhelm Caverns||Palantir||Oakvale Crossing|
|DLC Lost Eternia Shards:||Mistymire Forest||Moraggo Desert Town||Aquanos||Sky City|
|Other DLC:||Karathiki Jungle||City in the Cliffs||Talay Mining Complex||The King's Game|
|PvP/Monster Fest:||Frostdale||Tree of Life||Oasis||Shipwreck Ruins|