Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Apprentice Guardian is a type of Familiar. It improves the damage of one or more nearby hero defenses.
- The number of defenses it may boost at a given time may only be upgraded once every 10 pet levels, up to a maximum of 5 defenses.
- Improved defenses will gain a small but noticeable purple sparkle.
- The Defense DamageBoost stat is functionally capped at 40 (~2.7x damage), with anything over this being wasted stats just for show.
- The Guardian might waste its boosting effect on structures that gain no benefit from it, like the Magic Blockade - so it needs to be positioned precisely to affect towers which can use its boost.
- Acquired by completing The Summit on Easy, Medium and Hard difficulty as an Apprentice.
- Increased chance of being found in the Tavern Shop after completing The Ramparts on at least medium difficulty.
- Defense will be boosted in Pure Strategy mode.
- Originally an Event for iOS users that lost their save file via the 4.2 update. Those who submitted an application got one of the 4 Guardian Heroes.
- Tegra 2 device exclusive.
Other guardians possess various enhancing effects on a hero's defenses.
- Huntress Guardian - Increases defense attack speed
- Monk Guardian - Increases defense attack range
- Squire Guardian - Increases defense damage resistance