Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Similar to Moraggo Desert Town, the map features colored portals which allow players to quickly travel across key points of the large-sized map.
Seahorses and Snails are scattered across the map. They act similar to treasure chests. They can be "Pet" once per round, and drop mana. As well, they may heal your hero or deposit an item directly into your item box. The items quality changes by the difficulty of the map.
- Complete the campaign version of the map to unlock a new skin for the Countess, the Mermaid Costume.
- Unlock the Seahorse pet by beating wave 19 in Survival Mode.
Not on console
- Defeating the Kraken boss will allow players to retrieve the Yellow Eternia Shard. A trophy resembling one of the Kraken's teeth will appear in the player's tavern.
- Retrieve all four Lost Eternia Shards (Purple, Blue, Yellow and Red) to unlock access to the Crystalline Dimension through a tavern portal.
- Seahorses and Snails can be found on the map as well. They behave like the Shroomite NPCs.
- There are a total of 2 Seahorses and 2 Snails scattered around the map.