Auras are non-physical hero defenses which cannot be directly destroyed by enemies. They typically feature a fixed (but reducible on PC) visual radius and attack/heal rate. For more strategic gameplay, auras can be placed on elevated positions to utilise their spherical nature.
- The health of an aura is determined by Defense Health.
- The effectiveness of a trap (attack rate/movement speed/strength reduction, heal amount, enrage chance or damage value) is determined by Defense Base Damage.
- The effective radius of an aura is determined by Defense Area of Effect.
- The attack/heal rate of an aura is determined by Defense Attack Rate.
- It is possible to cover dark energy areas by using a pet/armor/weapon that increases the Defense Area of Effect after you put an aura close to the dark energy; Same thing can be done if trying to put 2 auras together.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|