Bouncer Blockades have high health and deal moderate damage, at a relatively low Defense Units requirement. It is useful for most situations that require an area to be blockaded; it can also be used to knock enemies off of edges or into other towers. Its low cost makes it helpful for soloing squires in the first wave of many levels.
Similar to the Spike Blockade, the Bouncer Blockade deals non-elemental damage to foes within its attack range. However, it repeatedly attempts to actively push away all adjacent foes. This makes it a cheap and great alternative to the Slice N Dice Blockade.
The main purpose of the Bouncer Blockade is to act as a physical barrier against enemies, often preventing or delaying them from reaching a player's Eternia Crystal. Players should place their Bouncer Blockades in chokepoints or narrow spaces around the map. Ideally, one should place them around corners to minimise ranged attacks along direct line-of-sight.
The Bouncer Blockade's moderate melee attack range allows it to hit melee attackers before they reach it, effectively rendering it immune to small ground units such as Goblins and Orcs. When placed next to an Eternia Crystal, it can prove insanely useful as a last line of defense against flying Wyverns, temporarily interrupting their ranged attacks by pushing them away.
For more strategic usage, Bouncer Blockades can be used to push and hold enemies at the bottom of a flight of stairs. This may prove effective when paired with stronger defenses such as the Bowling Ball Turret, where it's Bowling Balls benefit from the momentum gained from rolling down the stairs.Harpoon Turret paired with Bouncer Blockades placed in front of it can maximise the potential of its penetrating projectiles, whilst positioning itself away from direct melee attacks.
Bouncer Blockades can be strategically placed to push enemies into these hazards, instantly killing them.
- The Bouncer Blockade's attack range is always 3.25, unaffected by a player's Defense Attack Range stat.
|Level||Health||Damage||Attack Rate (sec)||Mana To Upgrade|
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|