|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Unlike other Monk weapons, the Cardboard Tube may fire up to 7 projectiles in one flat plane.
- Based off the Penny Arcade character Cardboard Tube Samurai's signature weapon.
- It's ranged projectiles also possess a distinct throwing star appearance. This is purely cosmetic.
- Possesses a very low item generation rate, both in-game and within the Tavern Shop, except for in The Tinkerer's Lab where multiple tubes tend to drop every wave there's a character present who can use Monk weapons. It can also be one of several random rewards for completing said campaign map.
- Nosferatu - Challenge reward for completing Halloween Spooktacular! on Insane and Nightmare difficulty as a Monk. Also fires up to 7 projectiles.
- Gambler's Polearm - Challenge reward for completing The King's Game on any difficulty as a Monk.