- Other names include: Fairy, Alvara, Blossom, Dulcina, Elvie, Faye, Lilly, Nixie, Zanna and Ophelia.
- Can be bought with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- Heals the player and nearby teammates.
- Players must complete Royal Gardens to unlock this pet.
- Players must note that even after completing a pet's unlock conditions, it may not immediately be available for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The chance of an unlocked pet being available for sale at the tavern shop is dependent on its rarity.
- Rewarded for completing the Monster Fest Challenge on Hard or Insane.
- Can be purchased from the Tavernkeep.
- As of PC Patch 7.16c, Fairies on Nightmare Difficulty now heal for 5x their listed value.
- A fairy named 'Kairi the Brave' is rewarded for reaching wave 20 of the Mistymire Forest on hard difficulty or higher.
- The Fairy is also known as "Kayla" to the Trendy Entertainment developers.
Warping Core Challenge
In the Warping Core Challenge Pack, a Fairy variant named Zamira was introduced. It is a one time reward (for each difficulty level) for completing all four levels.
- Zamira's stats are proportional to the difficulty level on which all levels are completed.
- Zamira is awarded upon returning to the hero's tavern.
- Unlike Fairies awarded in Survival or purchased in the tavern, Zamira's heal speed can be upgraded to 8 rather than the typical 6.
- On Nightmare difficulty, completing all levels awards players with all four versions of Zamira: The Weak, The Enchantress, The Powerful Enchantress and the Godlike Enchantress.