Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Genie is a pet that is awarded for reaching wave 15 of Hall of Court on Survival and Pure Strategy mode.
- Other names include: Genie, Dusa, Hanio, Nurzhan, Spiro, Tien, Menos, Hugo, Huzzah and Shazzam.
- Can be bought with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- Performs a ~3-second backflip animation that grants mana based on both its mana bonus stat and the amount of generic damage inflicted by a hero.
- When using the Summoner's Overlord Mode, players will not benefit from the pet's mana gaining ability due to it being linked to the actual animation taking place.
- Players must complete Magus Quarters to unlock this pet.
- Players must note that even after completing a pet's unlock conditions, it may not immediately be available for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The chance of an unlocked pet being available for sale at the tavern shop is dependent on its rarity.