The Genie is a pet that is awarded for reaching wave 15 of Hall of Court on Survival and Pure Strategy mode.
- Other names include: Genie, Dusa, Hanio, Nurzhan, Spiro, Tien, Menos, Hugo, Huzzah and Shazzam.
- Can be bought with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- Performs a ~3-second backflip animation that grants mana based on both its mana bonus stat and the amount of generic damage inflicted by a hero.
- When using the Summoner's Overlord Mode, players will not benefit from the pet's mana gaining ability due to it being linked to the actual animation taking place.
- Players must complete Magus Quarters to unlock this pet.
- Players must note that even after completing a pet's unlock conditions, it may not immediately be available for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The chance of an unlocked pet being available for sale at the tavern shop is dependent on its rarity.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.