Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- To 'complete' a map on Pure Strategy or Survival mode, players must reach and complete the final wave.
- With the introduction of new DLC maps, the number of waves now vary;
- This pet is not awarded for completing Talay Mining Complex on Survival or Pure Strategy.
- Completing Tavern Defense on Survival or Pure Strategy will reward the player with a Kobold on Treadmill instead of a giraffe.
- To make up for its lack of offensive or defensive capabilities, it provides a much larger increase to stats than other pets, making it ideal for a tower builder that you never plan to use during waves.
- As with other pets, the Giraffe on Treadmill is available in different colors. A non-interactable version is visible under the stairs in the secret room of the tavern.
- When skipping to later starting waves on the PC, players must start at least 2 waves prior to the final wave for the map in order to obtain the pet. For example, in order to obtain the pet on a 25 wave campaign map it must be started on wave 23 at the latest.
The Giraffe on a Treadmill is a reference to a DirecTV commercial.