The Gunblade is a Monk weapon. It is a core drop weapon.
- Other names for this weapon include Blastbane, Broken Vow, Caliber Cutter, Calibur Cutter, Lionheart, Marcimus, Pistol Whip, Punisher, Shattered Trust, and Stoic Revolver.
- Blastbane is also another name for the Resonance weapon.
- Marcimus is also a name for another type Monk weapon.
- Lionheart is also a console event reward. It's an allusion to Lion Heart— the name of both the final limit break and final gunblade wielded by Squall Leonheart, the main character of Final Fantasy Ⅷ.
- Lionheart - November console event reward weapon
- Ogre's Childhood Toy - Challenge reward for Unlikely Allies on Insane and Nightmare difficulty
- Sword Test No.8 - Map reward for The Throne Room on Easy, Medium, or Hard difficulty as a Monk