|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Barbarian's Hawk Stance unlocked at level 25 and is unlike the other stances. This ability costs a flat 120 mana and once activated it will turn your next melee attack into a powerful attack causing the Barbarian to slam the ground and deal a large amount of damage with both weapons. After using the power attack the Barbarian will be unable to attack or activate any other stances for about 2 seconds, followed by a 2 second cooldown before it can be used again.
Notes about Hawk Stance:
- If you activate Hawk Stance and are hit with a spider web before you are able to use the attack you lose the attack and mana spent.
- You cannot combine Hawk Stance and another ability such as Battle Leap in an attempt to make the ability do more damage.
- The power attack will be activated when you swing your left OR right weapon causing the barbarian to do a small jump before slamming both weapons in front of him
- Any single ability activated BEFORE using the Hawk Stance attack will continue being used as long as you have the mana to keep it running. However, as the barbarian can only use two stances at once, using Hawk Stance while two other stances are active will override the first activated of the other two stances. (Example: You're fighting an ogre with Turtle Stance, you want to finish it off in style so you activate Hawk Stance and attack. During the attack and cooldown period, in which you cannot activate any new abilities, the turtle stance will stay active unless a lack of mana restricts it from staying active. However, if you had both Siphon Stance and Turtle Stance, whichever you had activated second would remain in effect while the other is ended)
- While the other stances stats are increased by gear that would normally increase a players tower stats, Hawk Stance takes the place of Ability #2 on gear.
- The damage dealt by Hawk Stance scales with the physical damage of the weapon, making hammers and other high-damage weapons very effective with this stance.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|