stat determines how fast the hero will move. Every class has a different base movement speed with the Squire being the slowest and female classes generally moving faster than their male counterparts.
- Hero speed is functionally capped at 100, any points after that are completely wasted.
- A Hero Speed stat of 0 will result in your character moving at default speed while a hero speed of 100 will result in your character running twice as fast.
- A Hero Speed stat < 0 (negative) will also result in your character moving at default speed.
- The first 3 points add 2.21% to your speed each for a total of 6.63% increase at a hero speed of 3.
- The remaining 97 points up to 100 hero speed increase your speed by 0.96% each for a total of 99.75% at hero speed 100.
|Hero Stats||Tower Stats||Action Wheel||Hero Menu|