Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trained in reconnaissance, the sleek and slender Huntress deploys deadly traps and explosives, but don’t let her physique perplex you. This elegant she‐devil is trained in ranged weaponry and is sure to always hit her mark. Raining down arrows and ammo from above, the enemy never sees her coming.
The Huntress utilizes traps which have a small trigger area inside of a larger area of effect. Placing multiple traps of the same type within the effect radius will cause all traps to detonate simultaneously.
- Proximity Mine Trap ‐ When activated, an explosive blast instantly devastates all nearby enemies. Uses 3 defense units.
- Gas Trap ‐ When activated, enemies become engulfed in coughing gas, stunning them for the duration. Poison Immune enemies are not affected. Uses 3 defense units.
- Inferno Trap ‐ When activated, a blazing cloud of fire surrounds enemies and damages them over time. Flame immune enemies are not affected. Uses 4 defense units.
- Darkness Trap ‐ When activated, a cloud of darkness makes enemies lose their current target, and lose any elemental affinity. Uses 3 defense units.
- Ethereal Spike Trap ‐ When activated, a single enemy is skewered for massive damage. Electric Immune enemies are not affected. Uses 3 defense units.
- Piercing Shot ‐ Unleashes an ethereal arrow that penetrates enemy after enemy, damaging all in its path.
- Invisibility ‐ You become completely invisible to enemies while active. Mana drain is increased over time.
- Repeating Fire ‐ The Huntress’ mechanical weapons shoot repeating projectiles at a high rate of fire, though depleting her loaded ammunition.
- Reload ‐ The Huntress can reload her weapon’s ammunition clip manually or whenever her weapon runs out.
- Angel Costume
- Annarchy Costume
- Legendary Huntress Costume
- Michelle Costume
- Native Princess Costume
- Santa's Little Helper Costume
- Super Legendary Huntress Costume
- TrapGirl Costume
- Witch Costume
In the game's source code, a hidden function to autocreate characters was made, with 1 class for each class, the name for the huntress class character is "Joshy," found in DunDefHeroManager.uc.
As of PC patch 7.16c, all Huntress Traps now deal 25% more damage on Nightmare difficulty.