Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lightning Tower is an Apprentice tower that can attack enemies in any direction, even through terrain. Its lightning attack inflicts low-medium damage that can chain to multiple monsters over long distances without any damage falloff, potentially resulting in very high total damage.
The tower's shock attack jumps to a certain number of enemies around its target, completely paralyzing weaker enemies. The attack continues for a preset amount of time (attack duration), after which it must cool down for a few seconds. Once the attack begins, it will continue throughout its full duration even if there are no more enemies to target.
- The tower's damage interval is locked at 3 ticks per second (one per 0.33 seconds.) The tower attack speed statistic will instead increase attack duration.
- The DPS displayed might not be accurate with the actual damage dealt (divided by 3) due to rounding differences.
- As of PC Patch 7.08 they now immediately retarget enemies as they die.
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|