(See Mana for information on mana itself and the mana crystals that drop in the game)
Making a Mana Token
Simply go to the Services menu in the Tavern and choose to create a mana token. Then choose the value of the mana token. Minimum is 100 mana.
Why make a Mana Token?
There are four primary reasons people make mana tokens:
- To get around the 2 billion mana cap.
- To gain Mana from missions again once you hit 600 million.
- To be able to securely trade more than 600 million mana at once.
- While not as common, Mana Tokens can also be used to purchase/sell items for over 2 billion mana via multiple secure trades.
The biggest benefit to mana tokens however is secure trades. If you are purchasing something for 2 billion mana, for example, you have two options:
- Trade 600,000,000 mana 3 times and then -hope- you get your item with the 4th trade of 200,000,000 mana.
- Trade 5 or 10 mana tokens in one trade (or some combination involving tokens and mana) and -know- you will get your item in the same trade.
- With Patch 7.38, you no longer have to use items to make mana tokens. You can simply make them in the tavern with no mana loss.