Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The goal of the challenge is very similar to Warping Core, but instead of instantly and randomly warping, the Eternia Crystal slowly moves around the map through a pre-determined course, bringing it extremely close to several enemy spawn points.
Successfully completing this challenge on Insane or Nightmare rewards each player with the Quiescence.
This challenge becomes a lot easier by placing defenses right in front of the enemy spawn points. Players have found the following strategies work well:
- Use the Squire's Slice 'N Dice blockades, supplementing them with Mage towers and/or Monk Auras to support the blockades.
- Placing Proximity Mine Traps and Gas Traps as close to each spawn point as possible helps prevent archers from firing from inside the doors. Enemies invulnerable in spawn are not affected by Gas Traps until they leave the purple circle.
- Standing on top of the Eternia Crystal while it moves allows you to effectively manage wyverns. Since the crystal is constantly moving during Combat Phase, wyverns don't follow a single linear path like on other maps; this makes anti-air tower placement difficult. Having a DPS familiar is helpful as well.
- Ogres will always spawn on the eastern part of the map in this challenge. Placing defenses too close to the spawn may allow ogres to hit towers through the wall.
- Using the Series EV Reflection Beam and Physical Beam can greatly help manage projectiles fired from inside spawn gates, as well as Kobolds who light their fuse while invulnerable.
|Recommended Level: 60||Challenge Information|
|Number of Crystals||Number of Waves|
|Defense Units||Starting Mana|
|Hazards||Mana Per Round|