|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
"Sometimes sacrifices must be made...."
| Max Damage|
|Location:||The King's Game|
- It shoots pawn pieces that explode on impact whereas other grenade launchers' projectiles drop and can ricochet.
- Also unlike other grenade launchers, it deals physical damage and can have a fire rate of 8 as opposed to the regular 3.
Similar Map Rewards
These are other map rewards for completing The King's Game on any difficulty as other classes.
- Apprentice, Adept or Series EV - Enchanted Bishop
- Huntress, Ranger or Series EV - Pawn Shot
- Monk or Initiate - Gambler's Polearm
- Squire, Countess or Barbarian - The Light Knight
- Dancing Cavalier - Challenge reward for Raining Goblins on Medium or Hard difficulty
- M-32 - Boss reward for defeating the Goblin Mech in The Throne Room on Insane and Nightmare difficulty
- Grenade Launcher - Core drop version
The weapon has a pretty big AOE, about the same as if you where 3 people in line shooting.