Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Physical Beam appears to be intended for blocking ground enemy movement along key pathways. Optimal placement may be along key chokepoints across a map, or as a last layer of defense around crystals.
Leveling and Costs
- The Physical Beam has a base cost of 30 mana.
- Based on length, the Physical Beam can range from 2-5 defence units.
- its a Wall. Nuff Said
- No special effects or attack capability, but very long range/length and excellent survivability
- decent casting rate highly recommended for maintenance due to high Tower hp
- The Physical Beam health varies on the length of the beam. For each DU over 2, the beam's health goes up by 50% of base.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|