Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To increase the damage of this skill a player should raise the Piercing Shot stat, Hero Damage stat or a weapon's listed Ranged Damage. Upgrading a weapon's elemental damage will have no effect, meaning players should strive to maximize the ranged physical damage potential of a weapon.
- As the piercing shot passes through every enemy and any obstacle, it can be used to rapidly clear out entire lines of enemies for minimal cost.
- Since Piercing Shot can be fired even when you are normally attacking, using it every cooldown is a significant DPS increase--even against single targets.
- Due to its ability to travel through walls, you can use it to "snipe" enemies through any obstacles.
- Piercing Shot is great at taking down a long wave of Wyverns, who tend to move in a single straight line. It can also be easily targeted at Dark Elf Warriors and Spiders who usually stop moving in order to attack.
- Upgrading Piercing Shot does not decrease the cooldown.
- Weapons which inflict elemental damage in place of physical damage such as the Dancing Cavalier will still boost the damage of Piercing Shot when their listed weapon damage is upgraded.