Additional Proximity Mines within the blast radius will be triggered simultaneously. This can be used to overcome the detonation reset time by placing 2 in a line so a single detonation will kill enemies that made it past the first trap during the reset.
At high stats this trap will have a significantly bigger blast radius than all other traps. Additionally, its damage will be high enough to render Ethereal Spike Trap obsolete due to its single target nature vs this traps enormous blast radius for roughly half the damage.
This trap will only be triggered by ground based monsters but can damage flying monsters as well. This trap deals physical damage, meaning it ignores any elemental immunity that foes might have.
Proximity Mine Trap will deal less damage the further a monster is from it's center. At the trap's edge it deals only 5% of it's maximum damage.
- Written on the explosives in the center of the trap are the words "High Explosive. Dangerous. Probably too small to read! Kaboom Inc."
|Level||Number of Traps||Defense Units||Attack Damage||Effective Range||Activation Range||Detonation Reset Time(Seconds)||Mana To Upgrade|
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|