|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Ranger hero class is a counterpart to the Huntress. It is available as paid downloadable content on Steam. Trained in reconnaissance, he deploys deadly traps and explosives. He is trained in ranged weaponry and is sure to always hit his mark. Raining down arrows and ammo from above, the enemy never sees him coming.
The Ranger utilizes traps which have a small trigger area inside of a larger area of effect. Placing multiple traps of the same type within the effect radius will cause all traps to detonate simultaneously.
- Gas Trap ‐ When activated, enemies become engulfed in coughing gas, stunning them for the duration, and occasionally making them turn around and go backwards. Poison Immune enemies are not affected. Uses 3 defense units.
- Proximity Mine Trap ‐ When actiated, an explosive blast instantly devastates all nearby enemies. Uses 3 defense units.
- Inferno Trap ‐ When activated, a blazing cloud of fire surrounds enemies and damages them over time. Flame immune enemies are not affected. Uses 4 defense units.
- Ethereal Spike Trap ‐ When activated, a single enemy is skewered for massive damage. Electric immune enemies are not affected. Uses 3 defense units.
- Darkness Trap ‐ When activated, a cloud of darkness makes enemies lose their current target, and lose any elemental effect. Uses 3 defense units.
- Piercing Spreadshot ‐ Focuses mana into 3 ethereal projectiles which pass through all enemies!
- Invisibility Field ‐ Projects a radius of invisibility around himself and allies, including defenses. Does not protect from Dark Elf Warriors. Nearby enemies may still notice the defenses.
- Repeating Fire ‐ The Ranger’s mechanical weapons shoot repeating projectiles at a high rate of fire, though depleting his loaded ammunition.
- Reload ‐ The Ranger can reload his weapon’s ammunition clip manually, or whenever his weapon runs out. Reloading an empty clip takes longer than reloading mid-clip.
- The Ranger is the only male counterpart to the original heroes.
- The Ranger hails from the wood elves’ traditional home near the great forest of Mistymire.