|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Only the Summoner's minions can damage the enemy; denying the use of damaging hero defenses, weapons and attacking pets. The final wave lifts this restriction, allowing non-minion damage. If successful, the player will earn the "Mission Real Time Strategist" award and will need it for all of the maps illustrated below.
|Original Campaign Missions||The Deeper Well, Foundries and Forges, Magus Quarters, Alchemical Laboratory, Servants Quarters, Castle Armory, Hall of Court, The Throne Room, Royal Gardens, The Ramparts, Endless Spires, The Summit|
|DLC Missions||Glitterhelm Caverns, City in the Cliffs|
|The Lost Eternia Shard Maps||Mistymire Forest, Moraggo Desert Town, Aquanos|
Defenses that are safe to use are illustrated in the table below.
|Huntress/Ranger||Darkness Trap, Gas Trap|
|Monk/Initiate||Enrage Aura, Ensnare Aura, Healing Aura, Strength Drain Aura|
|Series EV||Physical Beam, Tower Buff Beam|
|Squire/Countess||Spike Blockade (placed backwards)|
- Although any hero can be used during the combat phase, switching to another results in their defenses base damage being reduced by 25%; which can make this achievement harder for lower geared Summoners.
- Only the Summoner's minions can damage the enemy; denying the use of damaging hero defenses, weapons and attacking pets. The final wave lifts this restriction, allowing non-minion damage.
- The Achievement will unlock for the player once they have earned the "Mission Real Time Strategist" award on all of the required maps.
- Dungeon Raider (Campaign) - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on at least Hard difficulty.
- Mythical Real Time Strategist - Completed the Original Campaign and 3 Eternia Shards Missions only using summoned mobs and Overlord mode, except for the Final Wave... on Nightmare!