|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Series EV
|Weapons:|| Dual Wield|
Assembled long ago by a master mechanic within the depths of Sky City, the Series EV automaton has been powered back to life and is ready for action! By placing down an array of powerful Electronic Beams of varying lengths, EV can decimate enemy forces. The longer the length of the beam the more Defense Units each costs to build.
She can store up to two Guns and Magic Staffs in her memory bank, reproducing their capabilities with her "Assimilable Range Cannon", and can switch between any two such weapons on the fly. Furthermore, EV can consume vast quanities of Mana power to unleash a destructive Proton Charge Blast and project a Holographic Decoy which will attract and confuse enemies before exploding in their faces.
The Series EV can deploy a host of specialized defenses between any two points (or nodes). Each defense can be adjusted in length, with longer defensive lines costing more Defense Units (DUs) but possessing higher health (HP).
- Proton Beam - An intense beam that constantly zaps all ground enemies foolish enough to walk along its path. Costs 2-5 defense units.
- Physical Beam - A simple but versatile blockade, capable of being adapted to any location. Blocks the movement of ground enemies, slowing their progress. Costs 2-5 defense units.
- Reflection Beam - Reflects enemy projectiles back at other enemies. Costs 1-3 defense units.
- Shock Beam - A laser trip wire with a delayed detonation that stuns and damages ground enemies which pass it. Has a limited number of detonation charges, similar to Huntress traps. Costs 2-6 defense units.
- Tower Buff Beam - A beam which increases the effectiveness of other hero defenses by a percentage along its length and goes down only when an affected unit does. Costs 4-6 defense units.
- Holographic Decoy - Projects a holographic replica of the Series EV to attract and fool your foes. Explodes upon destruction or detonation, hurting all nearby enemies.
- Proton Charge Blast - Toggle to absorb mana and store it. Attack while active to unleash that stored mana in a devastating penetrating shot that deals splash damage to your enemies. Firing phase length dependant on mana collected.
- Can equip Apprentice and Huntress weapons. Two weapons may be held at once (i.e. two apprentice weapons, or two huntress weapons, or one of each).
- Passive Effects (such as heath boosts and tower boost) of both weapons equipped are applied at all times, but not any effect relating to weapons, which are kept seperate.
- Press "X" or click by default to switch between the two.
- Gamepad (namely Xbox 360 controller) users can press the left stick button to switch between weapons.
Trailer & Usage Guide
- The DLC was on sale for $2.99 for a week following its PC release. It is priced (not including sales) at $3.99 USD on Steam.
- When creating a new Series EV hero, some of her randomly generated names are MegaGirl, Roll, Rush, Beat, and ProtoGirl, all of which are references characters from the MegaMan series.