Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Shock Beam appears to be intended for stunning and damaging enemies along key pathways.
Leveling and Costs
- The Shock Beam has a base cost of 55 mana.
- Based on length, the Shock Beam can range from 2-6 defense units.
- Will affect any non-ogre enemies.
- Frequent Repairs required, risky to use with Buff beams
- Very low durability earlygame, and poor throughout the midgame. syngenesis well with a physical beam/Beam HP-focused Character build.
- Can stunlock anything not an ogre
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|