Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a large aerial map surrounded by giant clouds and floating islands.
The city is divided into four sections — a large central area; a small, isolated area to the north; a medium-sized area to the east; and a small area to the south. A bridge connects the southern and eastern areas. Several jump pads provide easy access between areas, and you’ll need them to reach the northern area. Red colored disposal chutes instantly plummet heroes to their death.
Enemies spawn from the central area to attack the Eternia Crystals on the north, east and south sections.
- Completing this campaign map by defeating the Goblin Battlecruiser boss will unlock a new Initiate Sky Captain costume (PC).
- Defeating the Goblin Battlecruiser boss will allow players to retrieve the Red Eternia Shard. A trophy resembling the battlecruiser's sign will appear in the player's tavern.
- Retrieve all four Lost Eternia Shards (Purple, Blue, Yellow and Red) to unlock access to the Crystalline Dimension through a tavern portal.
- The city features several air lifts (similar to Frostdale), and Goblin Copters which air lift ogres over player defenses.
- Yellow colored air lifts spawn around the edges of the map during the boss wave. Players can utilise these to board the deck of the Goblin Battlecruiser.
- Catarang can be found on the map as well. They behave like the Shroomite NPCs.