Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The goal of the challenge is to bring together pairs of the same type of enemy of opposite genders (i.e. a boy Dark Elf Archer and a girl Dark Elf Archer) while also defending both of your Eternia Crystals.
Grab your date and team up to play the Sky O' Love Challenge Mission! Become matchmaker by pairing Boy mobs with their same-species, significant Girl mob others!
But watch out... Mega Cupid isn't too happy about you doing his work for him. Grab your special someone and team-up! (2+ Heroes recommended)
The challenge mission follows the pattern of the classic boss levels, with a few waves of increasing difficulty followed by a boss fight.
The goal is to defend the two central cores, whilst seeking to unite enemies of opposite gender together on the battlefield. Enemies assigned a gender are indicated visually by either a blue top hat (boy) or a red bow tie (girl). Gender enemies are also indicated on the map overlay by blue ♂ and red ♀ symbols.
Players must rely on aggravating gender-based enemies by either directly attacking them, or coming within close melee range. Aggravated (aggroed) enemies will target the player, rather than the Eternia Crystals. This allows temporary control over an enemy's movement, enabling the player to guide gender-based enemies to their respective partners.
The challenge relies heavily on a player's defense being near self-sufficient along unattended enemy lanes, whilst the player(s) focus their attention on uniting the gender-based enemies.
Completing each wave requires a certain number of enemy "couples" to be united. During each wave, both gender and non-gender based enemies will continue to spawn infinitely. As in the Treasure Hunt challenge, items and experience are not rewarded for defeating enemies.
The boss fight requires players to defeat the Mega Cupid.
- Easy: Cupidette Costume (Initiate)
- Medium: Cupid Costume (Monk)
- Hard: Queen of Hearts Costume (Countess)
- Insane: Pants Costume (Squire)
- A Mythical quality Goblin Cupid pet is awarded for completing the challenge.
Eternia Crystal Skin
- A special Eternia Crystal Skin is awarded for completing the challenge on Nightmare Difficulty.
- When setting the costume for the Countess in-game, it says to complete the challenge on at least Hard to unlock the Queen Of Hearts, however players have reported to have unlocked it on Easy. As for unlocking the Initiate's costume, it says to beat the challenge on Easy.
- Utilise the overhead bridge to unite enemies of opposing gender together.
- 'Couplers' are advised to unequip any DPS pets they may have equipped, as they can - and will kill gender mobs (fairies are advisable as it allows 'couplers' to heal any damage the gender mobs would do to them.
|Recommended Level: 60||Challenge Information|
|Number of Crystals||Number of Waves|
|Defense Units||Starting Mana|
|Hazards||Mana Per Round|
|Falling off ledges||-|