The Slice N Dice Blockade, colloquially known as the Spinner, is the highest-level tower that the Squire and Countess have access to. The tower has a small spin-up time before attacking and obtaining maximum damage, but it inflicts the most damage over time on a single enemy out of any of the Squire's towers.
Defense Area of Effect determines the range at which the Slice N Dice Blockade starts spinning, and not the damage range; the damage range is 1.45 at minimum speed and 4.42 at maximum speed regardless of stats. Defense Attack Rate does not affect the attack speed of this tower, but only the warm-up speed. The tower always hits every 0.2 seconds.
If a party has extra defense units, then these towers are a good replacement for less costly blockades. For a soloing Squire, the Slice N Dice is particularly effective because it combines high health with good damage output. Under most normal circumstances, placing this tower properly (e.g. hidden behind a corner) will make it both safe from enemy attacks as well as extremely deadly to anything less than an Ogre.
The health on these towers is high but they do require the player to repair them occasionally, as Kobolds and Dark Elf Archers may hit them if not accompanied by other towers. Another potential threat to this Tower are the Dark Elf Mages and their endless Skeletons, which can take it down over a long period of time.
- *Spin-up Time = Seconds to reach maximum spin speed
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|