Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A brave knight‐in‐training, the Squire upholds the honor and nobility of his kingdom with every slice of his blade. Building defenses of brute force, the Squire prefers melee weapons as his instruments of justice. Bludgeoning spikes and whirling blades unleash the rage he bestows upon his foes.
- Spike Blockade – A reinforced blockade that is sure to cause a sharp pain to enemies who touch it. Uses 3 defense units.
- Bouncer Blockade – This spiked blockade thrusts enemies back with ferocious force. Uses 4 defense units.
- Harpoon Turret – Penetrating its foes, this turret launches deadly arrows that damage rows of enemies at a time. Uses 6 defense units.
- Bowling Ball Turret – This stationary turret launches steel balls that bounce off of enemies and surfaces within its sights. Uses 7 defense units.
- Slice N Dice Blockade – This monumental blockade takes time to spin up, but it quickly cuts down waves of enemies with its whirling blades. Uses 8 defense units.
- Circular Slice – Unleash a devastating 360‐degree circular assault against all enemies around you.
- Blood Rage – Rage courses through your veins causing you to dramatically enhance your speed and damage while active.
- Bunny Costume
- Death Knight Costume
- Legendary Knight Costume
- Mitt Costume
- Mrs. Santa Costume
- Pants Costume
- Pirate Costume
- Turkey Costume
- Tycho Costume
- Super Legendary Knight Costume
- In the game's source code, a hidden function to autocreate characters was made, with 1 class for each class, the name for the Squire class character is "SirDave," found in DunDefHeroManager.uc.
- It appears that the Squire is in his underwear in his overall appearance.