Upstairs in the Hero's Tavern, there is a room marked with a big OPEN sign. It unlocks once you have beaten each level from the original campaign on at least easy difficulty; however, only the player who owns the tavern may enter. Adorning the walls are parodies of pop culture, including a Pink floyd 'Dark Side of the Moon' poster with an Eternia crystal refracting light, a parody of a Beatles album cover featuring the four heroes at the famous zebra crossing, and a Godfather poster titled The Tavernkeeper. A white poster show a Dragon head with a diadem and some red lipstick, a "Black Swan" reference. The walls are filled with shelves of "What is Juice", a Dave Chappelle reference, and the Dev's faces are shown in a "Brady's Bunch"-esque manner. Under the wooden bridge, you can find a giraffe and a kobold on treadmill running to be ready to fight. Also adorning the front wall is a massive black and white "High Definition TV Screen" which shows CCTV footage of the inside of the tavern, allowing the Host player to spy upon the other players sitting in his tavern.
- A Defender's Forge labeled as "Secret Stash." The Secret Stash has the appearance of a safe.
- A chest with 100,000 mana and the following weapons: Dad's Sword, Mom's Bow, Dad's Staff, and Dad's Spear.
- A music box where the Tavern's music can be changed.
- A TV to watch what's going on in your tavern with 2 channels.
- Standing near the "Secret stash" and rotating the camera to inside of it reveals a QR code:3524748087
- On the back of the T.V it says the Brand name is 'Kerbow'
- A hidden message behind the TV saying "don't trust the tavern keep..."