|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The final wave has 2500 mobs.
Players are awarded Tinkerer's Perfection, a Blaster Rifle, and several random items (Weapons, Armor, and Familiars) for all classes for completing this campaign DLC map. The quality of the items depends on the difficulty level.
The Tinkerer's Defender achievement is awarded for completing this campaign map on any difficulty setting. The Nightmare Tinkerer's Defender achievement is awarded for completing this campaign map on Nightmare difficulty.
- Goblin Copters will spawn on all difficulties on this map.
- The Copters all carry Mini Ogres that can destroy Eternia Crystals.
- Use of Inferno Traps and/or Monk Auras tends to drastically drop the frame rate and increase lag, both of which worsen each wave and with increased trap/aura radius, even for the host.
- Some monsters tend to get stuck in various parts of the map -- especially in Pure Strategy in which, among other things, Ogres get totally stuck or effectively walk in place for minutes until they finally follow their paths or default off the map, making most waves extremely long.
- The map has an extremely high chance of dropping multiple high quality rare weapons each wave, including but not limited to Cardboard Tubes, Attenuators, and Gauntlets.
|Number of Crystals||Number of Waves||Defense Units||Starting Mana|
|Hazards||Mana Per Round|
|Falling Off Ledges, Being Under Presses, Furnace Fires||840|
|The Tinkerer's Perfection, Blaster Rifle, Random Items||The Tinkerer's Perfection, Blaster Rifle, Random Items||The Tinkerer's Perfection, Blaster Rifle, Random Items||The Tinkerer's Perfection, Blaster Rifle, Random Items||The Tinkerer's Perfection, Blaster Rifle, Random Items|
|The Deeper Well||Foundries and Forges||Magus Quarters||Alchemical Laboratory||Servants Quarters|
|Castle Armory||Hall of Court||The Throne Room||Royal Gardens||The Ramparts|
|Endless Spires||The Summit||Glitterhelm Caverns||Palantir||Oakvale Crossing|
|DLC Lost Eternia Shards:||Mistymire Forest||Moraggo Desert Town||Aquanos||Sky City|
|Other DLC:||Karathiki Jungle||City in the Cliffs||Talay Mining Complex||The King's Game|
|PvP/Monster Fest:||Frostdale||Tree of Life||Oasis||Shipwreck Ruins|