A Trap is a hero defense type utilised by both the Huntress and Ranger. Unlike other hero defenses, a trap has a limited number of detonation charges. Once a trap runs out of detonation charges it disappears, similar to an aura's health degeneration.
Traps are non-physical hero defenses which cannot be directly destroyed by enemies. They typically feature a delayed detonation and reset time. For more strategic gameplay, traps can also be directly detonated by players using the Detonate action.
- The number of detonation charges is determined by Defense Health.
- The effectiveness of a trap (stun duration, elemental removal duration or damage value) is determined by Defense Base Damage.
- The detonation radius is determined by Defense Area of Effect.
- The trap reset time between detonations is determined by Defense Attack Rate.
- Djinns are able to destroy traps.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|