Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Unlikely Allies challenge takes place in the Foundries and Forges map and exchanges the Eternia Crystal for a friendly Ogre. Players must defend the Ogre as he moves to attack nearby monsters. Similar to the Goblin Mech, the Ogre can push around towers, beams and blockades by walking into them.
Some other useful tips may include:
- Build Harpoon Turret to keep archers from destroying blockades.
- Upgrade the central lane more than the others, because it spawns most enemies there.
- Focus down ogres as soon as they come out because your ogre will go after them.
- Don't hesitate to kill any creatures attacking the ogre because they will do a significant amount of damage to him if not taken care of.
- Using a wall-piercing weapon on the Huntress or Ranger like the Soul Focuser is very helpful because it let's you shoot through walls and the enemies here don't have that much health, also makes it pretty easy to solo on insane.
- Don't build the blockades too close to the spawn points, or the Dark Elf Archers will damage the blockades from the doorway.
- An alternative to the central lane upgrade is 3x3 Bouncer Blockades, across each entrance, and then a harpoon turret, fully upgraded ASAP at the left and right sides while you act as 'mobile harpoon turret' in the central area.
- Be careful of archers getting stuck in spawn and destroying blockades from there, but when it happens, use the time to repair/upgrade/collect.
- This map is available in the demo and full version of the game.
- In the Dungeon Defenders Demo you can only play the challenge on Easy or Medium Difficulty.
- By finishing this challenge on Medium in the Demo of the game, you will obtain the trophy for "Unlikely Allies on Medium difficulty or harder".
- Finishing this challenge on Medium in the Demo will award you with the Ogre Safety Razor .
|Recommended Level: 20||Challenge Information|
|Number of Crystals||Number of Waves|
|Defense Units||Starting Mana|
|Hazards||Mana Per Round|