Xilent's Rhythm Staff
- Its projectiles are orbs of water, which "explode" upon impact and increase in size in proportion to how long the shot is charged.
- The knockback attack causes a large geyser-esque eruption of water.
- The ball on the end of the staff appears to be a ball of water, which bobs up and down.
- All these effects are purely cosmetic.
Similar Boss Rewards
These are other boss rewards for completing Aquanos on Easy, Medium and Hard difficulty as other classes.
- The weapon's name is a reference to the Polish music producer Xilent.